AliExpress is a subsidiary of Alibaba Group. The company is a Chinese eCommerce firm that provides a wide range of retail services to businesses and customers all over the world. It surpassed Walmart to become the world’s largest retailer in April 2016.
In 2010, Alibaba founded its AliExpress branch. It’s an online-only business that primarily sells Chinese goods. It’s more like eBay than Amazon in that it’s a host platform where third-party businesses may sell their items. It does not sell its own goods.
AliExpress is Russia’s most popular e-commerce site, and it’s also popular in Latin America.
To avoid scammers, here some tips before buying at AliExpress online Shopping.
- Buy from Established Sellers
- Read Complete Item Details/Description
- Ask for Seller Guarantees
- Before making a purchase, communicate with the seller.
- Think twice about buying something for a very low price.
- Customs and import duties may be applied.
- It’s a good idea to use it before verifying receipt.